6/29/12

family. [NY>>GA]


Over the next week, a few of my favorite things are being combined, which means it is likely that I will be one very, very happy girl.  On Saturday, I'm packing up my pups and driving all the way to Georgia with my dad.  Usually, it takes about fifteen hours, but we're taking the scenic route (81 & 77 through the mountains - seriously beautiful).  

I know a day on the road doesn't sound that appealing to most, but I'm a weirdo who loves road trips, air trips, train trips, boat trips, etc. and my pops is good company; plus, at the end of it, I get to hang with the crazy crew pictured here for a few days and celebrate my favorite country's birthday!  Having my entire immediate family in one place is rare, so I'm really excited.

There is also a rumor that my Mama, my sisters and I may sneak away to see this, because we heard it has a really compelling storyline.  Has anyone seen it yet?


No comments: