6/27/12

the latest.



Between traveling, shooting, editing and life in general, I am buried beneath piles of lovely photos that I've been excitedly sifting through on a daily basis.  My favorites are my latest engagement sessions.  I've been working with the coolest people in the most beautiful locations.  Here are some previews...


Florie & Gilles
May 24, 2012
Paris, France




Lilah & John
June 15, 2012
New Paltz, New York

Marcia & Corey
June 19, 2012
Poughkeepsie, New York

Khyati & Nick
June 21, 2012
San Francisco, California

Sheila & Mike
June 27, 2012
Washingtonville New York

3 comments:

Gilles said...

Brilliant !
You are an amazing photographer !
Your photos are perfect !!

Sheila Briggs said...

These turned out AMAZING! I cannot wait to see the rest! We had such a great time with you guys yesterday, you made us feel so comfortable and it was a great experience. We are so excited to work with you for our wedding :)

-Sheila Briggs

Kasey said...

just came across your blog and wanted to say hello :) your pictures are beautiful! please come check out my blog some time :D