8/22/13

Kerri & Greg's Engagement Session | New York Botanical Garden | New York, New York

There are a lot of places that I've been for shoots that I probably would have never gone on my own.  For example, I have been to three different botanical gardens within an hour of NYC.  THREE.  Did you even know there were three botanical gardens that close to the city?  I didn't. And they're all beautiful, by the way - I recommend visiting every single one of them.  

I feel really lucky every single time I visit a new location.  It's one of my favorite parts about my job.  Another favorite part of my job is getting to hang out with really cool people, which is why spending the day with Kerri & Greg at the New York Botanical Garden was a pretty ideal way to spend an afternoon.  I'm really looking forward to their wedding in December, which will also be a blast, but hopefully a lot less hot ;)



1 comment:

Damaris // The cat, you and us said...

Love this engagement session! And that colorful curtain!, Did you find it in the garden? What a cute couple love her laughs. Hope in December you can share some of their wedding pics as well :)