8/14/13

Mike & Sheila's Wedding | Washingtonville, New York

I met Mike in college, and Sheila shortly after they began dating, but it wasn't until they were engaged that I really got to know them as a couple.  Engagement sessions are great for that.  They're also really great for telling your photographer about what you have in store for your big day and sparking an email chain between the bride, the bride's mom and the photographer detailing the specifics and getting said photographer over the moon excited to photograph your wedding day.  And you know what?  As excited as I had been to photograph their wedding, I have to say, all of my expectations were exceeded.  What a beautiful wedding.  And such a beautiful couple, too.  Congrats again, Mike & Sheila.  I'm so happy for you! xo










Photographer: Jackie Pfeffer
Second Photographer: Jas Ciombor
Venue: Brotherhood Winery, Washingtonville, New York


No comments: